MaCoca™ is a proprietary blend of ingredients formulated to help optimize your weight loss success. MaCoca™ is exclusive to Slimple™ which makes it a truly unique among all over the counter appetite suppressants that are crowding the appetite suppressant and weight control marketplace. MaCoca™ incorporates the following high quality ingredients that were selected for their documented ability to promote weight loss through their ability to promote satiety (a sense of feeling full), boosts energy and burn calories while helping to reduce fat intake. They include:
- Decocainized Coca Leaf Extract - is derived from the coca plant (Erythroxylon coca). It is the key ingredient in MaCoca™. The extract is processed using a method that carefully removes the alkaloids while retaining all of the active ingredients enabling it to be used legally as a food additive. The coca leaf extract is highly nutritious. Attributes include Flavionoids, triterpenoids, vitamin C, amino acids, carotenoids, vitamin B complex and essential oils. The active ingredients in the extract used in Slimple are highly concentrated making MaCoca™ one of the most nutritious and effective appetite-suppressing formulations available among today's over the counter weight loss supplements. Indigenous tribes of South America have cultivated coca leaf for centuries. Ailments that have been traditionally treated using the Coca leaf include: as an effective aseptic and pain killer., to improve digestion and eliminate gases, to prevent diarrhea, to stimulate the proper function of the respiratory system, to treat shortness of breath do to high altitude sickness, boost energy levels and increase strength and stamina, improve metabolism and establish the body's chemical balance, relaxes the vocal chords, alleviate symptoms associated with diseases of the motor system such as arthritis and rheumatism.
- Maca Root - known as the “Super Food of the Andes” Provides highly nutritious ingredients such as amino acids, minerals, sterols, fatty acids, vitamins, saponins, tannins, and carbohydrates that provide energy and combat fatigue, an important component to weight loss success.
- amino acids - alanine, argine, aspartate (not any relation to the artificial sweetener aspartame), glutamine, glycine, histidine, OH-proline, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, proline, sarcosine, serine, threonine, tyrosine, and valine. Protein makes up 11 - 14% of maca root.
- minerals - calcium (this is the main mineral, with about 10%), copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, silica, and traces of iodine, manganese and sodium.
- sterols - brassicasterol, erogosterol, ergostadienol, campesterol, sitosterol, and stigmasterol. (Plant sterols are part of the cell membrane and they are also used as the starting material in the production of steroidal drugs. They may inhibit tumour growth and regulate blood cholesterol).
- fatty acids - laric, myristic, palmitic, palmitoleic, linoleic,arachidic, steric, behanic, nervonic, lignoceric, tridecanoic, 7-tridecanoic, perntadecanoic, 7-pentadecanoic, heptadecanoic, 9-heptadecanoic,nonadecanoic, 11-nonadecanoic, and 15-eicosenoic.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids - This healthful bi-product is commonly found in fruit. The particular bioflavins included in each Simple capsule are called hesperidins, a naturally occurring substance found in orange peel. Dietary intake of foods rich in flavonoids are associated with preventing coronary and cardiovascular disease.
Hesperidins are linked to the ability to help lower cholestoral and blood pressure. Its properties stimulate the metabolic system aiding to the body's ability to burn calories more efficiently. Other studies associate the flavonoid with the ability to help decrease the amount of bone loss, an important factor to consider in a healthy diet if you are reducing your consumption of high-fat dairy products.
When taken with vitamin C, hesperidin plays a major role in assuring that the capillaries remain in the best shape possible. Healthy capillaries play an important part in overall health. Hesperidin has been reported to possess a wide range of pharmacological antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Glycomacropeptide (GMP) - A bioactive protein that is isolated from the whey after cheesemaking. GMP is a highly purified form of peptides known as BCAA's (branched chain amino acids). These amino acids stimulate the body to produce a peptide known as choleckstokinin (chole-cysto-kinin) or CCK - the protein released after eating that gives a sense of satiety. It signals the brain that the body has consumed enough food and deactivates the hunger trigger creating a highly effective and natural appetite suppressant and a sense of well being.
BCAA's also provide a number of other benefits. They have proven to dramatically increase performance among high endurance athletes. Extensive scientific studies of the use of BCAA's by endurance athletes has demonstrated its unique ability to enhance performance and contribute to the faster healing of muscles after intense physical exertion. BCAA's have a positive effect on reducing fatigue and maintaining plasma levels of BCAA's in the body. There may also be strength and muscle mass increases accompanied by BCAA BCAA's are known for their profound effect on patients with specialized diseases or health problems. First, BCAA's may support liver health in patients diagnosed with liver disease. Also, patients suffering from sclerosis may show improvement after using BCAA's. BCAA's may help support health and recovery in patients who have experienced trauma, extreme physical stress, kidney failure, burns and aids in recovery after surgery.
- Guggul (gum extract) - Guggulsterones are a mixture of several compounds isolated from the plant Commiphora Mukul (also called Gum Guggul). Carefully planned scientific studies show that guggulsterones reduce bodyweight, mostly due to their stimulating effect on the thyroid gland, which controls your metabolic rate.
Guggulsterones are useful for anyone who wants to lose weight, particularly for those who have been trying to lose weight for some time. Unlike supplements such as Ephedrine, guggulsterones do not stimulate the nervous system, and are generally considered to be one of the safest supplements available. They control your metabolic rate, which dictates how many calories you burn each day. When your metabolic rate slows down, which it does when you go on a diet, you automatically burn fewer calories each day. This means that the rate at which you lose weight slows down.
However, guggulsterones naturally stimulate the activity of the thyroid gland, returning your metabolic rate to where it should be. This means that weight loss becomes faster and easier, as your body naturally burns more calories each day. In one study carried in the journal Current Therapeutic Research, test subjects using a supplement containing guggulsterones lost fat three times faster compared to those using diet and exercise alone.
Green Tea (product of South East Asia) - Green tea interacts with the metabolism to block fat from entering the blood stream in the digestive track. Links are being made between the effects of drinking green tea and the "French Paradox." For years, researchers were puzzled by the fact that, despite consuming a diet rich in fat, the French have a lower incidence of heart disease than Americans. The answer was found to lie in red wine, which contains resveratrol, a polyphenol that limits the negative effects of smoking and a fatty diet. In a 1997 study, researchers from the University of Kansas determined that EGCG, the ingredient found in green tea is twice as powerful as resveratrol, which may explain why the rate of heart disease among Japanese men is quite low, even though approximately seventy-five percent are smokers.
New evidence is emerging that green tea can even help dieters. In November, 1999, the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition published the results of a study at the University of Geneva in Switzerland. Researchers found that men who were given a combination of caffeine and green tea extract burned more calories than those given only caffeine or a placebo.
To date, the only negative side effect reported from drinking green tea is insomnia due to the fact that it contains caffeine. However, green tea contains less caffeine than coffee: there are approximately thirty to sixty mg. of caffeine in six - eight ounces of tea, compared to over one-hundred mg. in eight ounces of coffee.
- Lotus Leaf Extract - Lotus Leaf Extract is extracted from dried leaves of Nelumbo nucifera Gaertn. It is mainly used as a treatment of diseases such as heatstroke, diarrhea, vertigo and edema. There are many research reports about chemical ingredients of Lotus Leaves, which include alkaloids, flavonoids and tannins. Lotus leaf has become popular for lowering blood lipids and treating fatty liver and promotes blood circulation and lowers blood fats, for that purpose. The extract has been shown to boost the metabolism allowing it to burn fat more efficiently. It helps block fat conversion and cleanses the intestinal system. Lotus leaf also enjoys a unique ability to focus fat loss at body areas where fat is most likely to accumulate the most such as the belly and thighs. A pure herbal essence, lotus leaf promotes satiety and controls fat intake more effectively.
- Annatto Leaf Powder - the rainforest tribes have used the entire plant as medicine for centuries. The Piura tribe as an aphrodisiac and astringent, and to treat skin problems, fevers, dysentery, and hepatitis uses a tea made with the young shoots. The leaves are used to treat skin problems, liver disease, and hepatitis. The plant has also been considered good for the digestive system. The Cojedes tribe uses an infusion of the flowers to stimulate the bowels and aid in elimination as well as to avoid phlegm in newborn babies. Traditional healers in Colombia have also used annatto as an antivenin for snakebites. The seeds are believed to be an expectorant, while the roots are thought to be a digestive aid and cough suppressant.
This versatile herb is a native to China and is showing up in many weight loss and diet formulations. Cassia Nomame is a natural lipase inhibitor, which means it disrupts the digestive enzyme process. Lipase inhibitors block the breakdown of fat in the digestive tract. The fat travels harmlessly through the body rather than being absorbed into the blood stream. This action typically assists in reducing total calorie intake and blood triglycerides. It is also a natural diuretic which is essential in cleansing the system of waste and toxins and contributes to additional weight loss. Cassia Nomame also acts as a fat burner. It provides a thermogenic action on the metabolism. Thermogenesis Is the process whereby excess dietary calories are converted to heat rather than stored as fat. It stimulates the burning of fat cells within the body even without exercise. Obesity levels across the world continue to increase. Cassia Nomame may be able to assist the average person, who has trouble sticking to a strict diet, to meet their weight-loss goals.
This important herbal remedy found in the Amazon rainforest is an effective natural dietary tool for adrenal support. The adrenal glands produce hormones that help control the heart rate, blood pressure, the way the body uses food, and other vital functions. The adrenal gland is part of the endocrine system that produces essential hormones including adrenaline (epinephrine) and cortisol. The adrenal medulla makes epinephrine (adrenaline) and norepinephrine (noradrenaline). Epinephrine is secreted in response to low blood levels of glucose as well as exercise and stress; it causes the breakdown of the storage product glycogen to the sugar glucose in the liver, facilitates the release of fatty acids from fat tissue.
Chuchuhuasi stimulates the adrenal glands to produce enzymes that treats adrenal fatigue which many dieters experience. This includes symptoms such as weight gain, fatigue, insomnia, fuzzy thinking, depression, cravings and mood swings. Once the adrenals become depleted, it can lead to adrenal exhaustion and increased cortisol level which creates hunger and increased caloric consumption.
Additional benefits include its use as a muscle relaxant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic (pain-reliever), menstrual stimulant, tonic (tones, balances, strengthens overall body functions).