A member of the vitamin E family, this family member does so much more. Slimple achiote leaves, which are the richest source of tocotrienols know to man/women.
According to new studies, tocotrienols may help with the following:
- Protect the brain from stroke and repair damage from a stroke
- May improve final stage liver disease, protect hepatic function and improve or even heal fatty liver disease.
- Lessen neuronal cell death, protect neurons, block cholesterol and reduce inflammation.
- Improve arterial stiffness and help atherosclerosis, limit the livers ability to create bad cholesterol.
- Prevent complex metabolic conditions such as heart disease and metabolic syndrome
- Digestive Aid, Diarrhea Prevention, Relieve dysentery symptoms.
- Reduce Blood Glucose Levels, Prevent Spikes in Blood Glucose.
- May Prevent Prostate Cancer
- Eliminate Systematic Infections